What I Do…
I’m a jack of all trades, and master of a few. I have a great day job (see About), but I do still take on the occasional freelance project, especially if it’s something that I find interesting or is technically challenging. Listed below are some tasks that I am considered to be a master of… If you have a project that’s not on my list, please Contact Me. If I can’t handle it, then I can probably direct you to someone who can.
- Customer Relationship Management Systems
- Custom Database Systems
- 3D CAD
- Electro-Mechanical Product Design
- Java Desktop Applications
Some of my past programming projects have included:
- Business Process Management system for a tutoring service
- Project management software for an insurance investigation company
- Production planning software for a medical device manufacturer
- Database system for product testing
- Automated Documentation System for a manufacturing business
- Work Order / Production management system for a highway lighting manufacturer
I am an expert at using the following technologies to help small businesses automate and grow.
- Apache Solr